The community of Instagram users is getting bigger day by day with more than 1 billion active users. At the same time, developers at Instagram are trying their best to provide best and new features to its users. As it started with photos sharing app and now has many more features like videos sharing, stories and many other features.
When we talk about Instagram Stories, it has become the most used feature of Instagram. People use stories for the promotion of their brands, celebrities post their pictures regularly through Instagram stories and Instagram users love this feature.
But when we look at this feature for Instagram Web users, here for some unknown reasons, Instagram does not provide this feature and there are many many users who use Instagram from PC, so as for now it is not possible to upload Instagram Stories from PC officially.
So today we are gonna see how you can post Instagram stories directly from your Computer. Below is the step by step guide to this problem.
Steps to upload Instagram stories from PC
- 1. Open your Instagram using web version (Instagram.com)
- 2. Right Click anywhere on the blank page
- 3. Click on “Inspect”
- 4. Now Click on “Toggle Device Toolbar” Icon Highlighted below
- 5. Select any device from drop down
- 6. Refresh the page after selecting device
- 7. Now you have the option to upload a story just like Instagram app